ANNOUNCING 2021-2022 ROCKETS TRAVEL HOCKEY TRY OUTS!
10U and 12U Tryouts will be held on May 18th and May 20th 7pm-8pm. 14U and 16U Tryouts will be held on May19th 6:15pm-7:15pm and May 22nd 4:30pm-5:30pm. Players only need to attend 1 session but are encouraged to attend all if possible. Please come a few minutes early to fill out all paperwork at our registration desk upon arrival. Try out fee is $25.00.
We are looking forward to a fantastic try out and a great travel hockey season!
PARENTS CODE OF CONDUCT
The Space Coast Rockets Travel Hockey Program player goals are as follows:
● Good Sportsmanship
● Hard Work
● Respect for Others
● Respect for the Game
As a Parent I agree to the following:
1. I will follow all rules and regulations, as well as codes of conduct
for USA Hockey, SAHOF and the Space Coast Rockets.
2. I will display control, respect, and professionalism to all involved with the sport. I will
not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct with any opponents, coaches, officials,
players, administrators, parents, spectators, the media, or other attendees. This
includes verbal or physical threats, fights, abusive language or abuse aimed at any
of the above listed attendees.
3. Encourage your child to play by the rules. Remember, children learn best by
example, please support the good plays of both teams.
4. Do not embarrass your child by yelling at players, coaches or officials. By showing a
positive attitude toward the game and all of its participants, for the benefit of all the players.
5. Please learn the rules of the game and support the officials on and off the ice.
6. Applaud a good effort in both victory and defeat, and enforce the positive points of
the game. Never yell or physically abuse your child after a game or practice – it is
7. I will refrain from the use of illegal drugs when attending a Space Coast Rockets game,
practice and/or function. I understand that if I am under the influence of alcohol or
any drugs that I may be asked to leave a Rockets game and/or practice.
8. A 24 hour cooling off period will be followed before approaching a coach or other Rockets official with a game situation, concern or any other issue.
Failure to comply with these standards may result in disciplinary actions: including but
not limited to:
1. A verbal warning regarding the infraction.
2. A written warning regarding the infraction.
3. Suspension or immediate ejection from a game, practice or team function for the
4. Suspension from multiple games, practice or team functions for the infraction.
5. Season suspension/expulsion for the infraction (Non Refundable)
For more information, contact us today!
Rich Sneed email@example.com | 321-504-7500 ex: 211